Wikindx is a free Virtual Research Environment (an online bibliographic and quotations/notes management and article authoring system) designed either for single use (on a variety of operating systems) or multi-user collaborative use across the internet.
The WIKINDX Virtual Research Environment v5 is brought to you by the following:
- Mark Grimshaw-Aagaard: [ADMINSTRATOR/LEAD PROGRAMMER] (UK/New Zealand/Denmark)
- Programming contributors:
- Stéphane Aulery: (France) ~ Senior programmer
- Simon Côté-Lapointe: (Université de Montréal, Québec)
- Jean-Saul Gendron: (Université Laval, Québec)
- Beta-testers and de-buggers:
- Joachim Trinkwitz: (University of Bonn, Germany)
- Mathis Bicker: (University of Bonn, Germany)
- Allen Wilkinson: (NASA Glen Research Center, USA)
- Phil Abel: (NASA Glen Research Center, USA)
- Contributors to earlier versions include:
- Hélio Alvarenga Nunes
- Amaury de la Pinsonnais
- Geoffrey Rowland
- Fabrizio Tallarita
- Notis Toufexis
- Pierre Nault
- Stephan Matthiesen
- Andreas G. Nie
- Jess Collicott
- Mark Tsikanovski
- John Weare
- Tim Richter
- Pascal Kockaert
- Frank Goergen
- Brian Koontz
- Benoit Beraud
All updates, bug reports, forums, news, etc., can be found at the WIKINDX Sourceforge Project.
Thanks to Sourceforge for hosting the project.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 2.0 License.
If you do redistribute or modify the program, you must retain the copyright information and WIKINDX contact details as found in each file.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 2.0 License for more details.
The WIKINDX Team ~ Copyright (C) 2017